CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Lunch With My Work Colleagues

P1120977 I got a special treat at work today. All the managers & sales reps were in town for a training, and I got to go to lunch w/ them. We went to this place that had really good BBQ. It was fun to socialize face to face w/ the people that I talk to on the phone and send emails to all the time.

IMG_8193 I made Autumn take a picture of my outfit when we got home, b/c today when I picked her from daycare she looked right at me and the first words out of her mouth were, “Mom, your outfit is a HOT MESS!” I started laughing so hard b/c it took me completely by surprise. I thought it looked nice, but I guess my little fashionista thought otherwise. She cracks me up.

No comments: