CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Random Ramblings

IMG_8254Things have been pretty slow at work lately, and I’m all caught up on orders so instead of surfing the internet for hours like I usually do, I decided to start indexing. I’ve been able to index over 1,000 names! It feels good to be doing something productive w/ my down time instead of just wasting it. It’s fun to see some familiar locations every once in a while.

IMG_8199 I was walking through WalMart the other day and saw this on an end cap. Only in Texas does WalMart sell cowboy boots that look like that state’s flag! I don’t think you’d ever see cowboy boots in Arizona (or insert any other state here) w/ the Arizona (or insert any other state here) state flag on it. I was halfway tempted to buy some for Autumn!

IMG_8236 I know the price of eggs has increased greatly ($3.48 for 18 eggs), but $39.92 for a plastic glass w/ a lid and straw? That’s too pricey if you ask me. LOL.

Tonight when we got home from work/day care I laid down on the couch after dinner to “just rest my eyes for a minute.” I woke up 2 1/2 hours later!!! It was 9:00 so I hurried and got Autumn to bed b/c she usually goes to bed between 8:00 – 8:30!!! I must have been super tired b/c I was still able to go to bed for the rest of the night around 11:30 pm!

No comments: