CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2015

Shop, Cheer, & Watering

IMG_8549 My boss let me go a little bit early today, so I went and got Autumn from daycare and we went to the store to get some things for a birthday party she’s going to tomorrow. I dropped her off at cheer practice and went to the $1 Store to get some treats for a lesson in teaching on Sunday about dating. I’m teaching the Priests (16-18 year old boys), so I figured candy would be a great way to keep their attention and keep them engaged in the lesson.

Then I came home and watered the plants and cleaned out the big Gatorade drink dispenser I have since we’ll be using it tomorrow at the lake. By that time I needed to go get Autumn. We came home and she showered and went to bed. Since I finished reading the Book of Mormon on the 18th I started reading the Doctrine & Covenants. I read for about 20 minutes and then I ended up staying up way too late watching TV w/ Nick.

No comments: