CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Meet The Teacher Night

IMG_8544 Tonight was “Meet The Teacher Night” at Autumn’s school. It’s a MAD HOUSE, so after I picked her up we went to WalMart and got some food for dinner and a few treats for her teacher. Then we went and sat in the car and ate while we talked for a while. Once people started leaving the school we went over and were able to find a parking spot right up close.

P1130020-001 I was so excited when we walked in and I saw who her teacher was. She is always outside in the morning welcoming the students as they are being dropped off. She is so incredibly sweet with a soft and kind voice, which I think will be perfect for my Autumn Girl. I’m so glad that I opted to do the prepackaged school supplies. It might be just a few dollars more to do it that way, but it is so worth it to not have to go around to a bunch of different stores and deal with crowds to get Autumn the supplies she needs. We just show up and it’s all sitting on her desk. DONE!

I was looking back at Autumn’s pictures each year during Meet The Teacher and it literally brought tears to my eyes to see how much she has changed and how fast she is growing!

Kindergarten
1st Grade
2nd Grade

IMG_8548 We made it home with just a few minutes to spare before our home teachers came over at 7:00. I am so thankful for them and they way they interact with and include Autumn in the conversation. We have been so blessed with great home teachers ever since moving into this ward. It means a lot to us.

I got Autumn to bed at 8:00 tonight b/c she’s been up late the past few nights and hasn’t been very pleasant in the mornings. Once I got her to sleep, I tuned in to the Living Your Truth club night. It was a really good one about choosing things that “spark joy.” I especially love these b/c it’s fun to see what other Type 3 women are wearing.

No comments: