CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Babysitting Olivia

z One of the ladies at work is going through a really hard time right now. She can’t seem to catch a break, and it’s just one bad thing after another. She was really feeling low yesterday and questioning if she’s doing something wrong b/c of all the trials in her life right now. These 2 quotes from apostles came to my mind, so I printed them off and put them on her desk before she came in today. I hope they help ease her troubled spirit a little bit.

IMG_8779 Tonight we went over to Nate & Riannon’s after work/school to watch Olivia. Riannon is attending a citizens police academy and Nate was working. I’m so excited that Nate is going to have all sorts of cool stories to tell us about his job. We used to ask Dad what was the grossest/coolest thing he saw at his job but now it will be Nate that we’ll ask.

Autumn is such a great babysitter. She is just so naturally loving and nurturing. I was cleaning up the kitchen and I turned around to see that Autumn had helped Olivia up on her lap and was feeding Olivia some of her food. What an good helper!!!

No comments: