CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2015

HOCO & TOFW

IMG_5091 Since Lexie & I stayed up late last night, it was hard to get up this morning at 6:30. We got up, got ready for the day, and headed over to Nate & Riannon’s so I could get Autumn ready for her cheer pictures. They were at 7:15 this morning!!! What a cute group of cheerleaders.

IMG_5101 The sky this morning looked SO COOL! It looked like being underneath the water and looking up at the waves of the ocean. I’ve never seen anything like it before.

IMG_5107 It’s homecoming this week, so Autumn’s coach paid one of the Moms to make each of the girls a mum. Mums are a HUGE thing here in Texas, but I’ve heard that Texas is the only place that does these. In high school it’s ridiculous b/c the mums are so big and over the top.

IMG_5122 I love my little bug so much! I know I’m biased b/c she’s mine but I really do think she’s such a beautiful girl, both on the inside and the outside.

IMG_5136 Here’s our girls w/ their mums on, and ready to cheer the Lions on to victory.

IMG_5166 It’s always fun to see the boys come running through the banner before the start of the game.

 IMG_8929 Lexie & I left once the game started so we could go to TOFW. We were only an hour late. I am OBSESSED w/ the program for the Time Out For Girls. The peacock background w/ the tropical flowers and the pop of hot pink! LOVE IT!!!

Brad Wilcox & Meg Johnson were my favorite talks. I’m so thankful that Lexie & I have made this a tradition to go each year. It’s a great way to spend time together and also recharge our spiritual batteries.

IMG_8937 We got done at 3:45 and went over to Nate & Riannon’s to pick up Autumn. They were so great to go to Autumn’s game, bring her back to their house, and watch her for me. We came home, picked up Nick and went to the $1 Store to get some things I need for church tomorrow. We also stopped and picked up some dinner since we were all hungry.

IMG_8940 Autumn knows that when Aunt Lexie comes to visit that they will have some “girl time” to do hair & makeup. I was so tired that I laid down on the bed to just rest my eyes and woke up an hour later! It looks like they had a lot of fun doing each other’s makeup,

IMG_8951Lexie brought her Jamberry stuff and we did pedicures. These things stay on really well, b/c I still had mine on from when she did them 3 months ago in June! Lexie had originally planned on going home tonight, but we were both so tired so we called it a night and went to bed.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

I have never heard of those Mums. They are big! They are cool, though. Love her cheer pictures and so glad you got to go to TOFW! I have never been, but keep wanting to go. Glad Autumn had fun girl time! Hope you are well!!