CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Too Early???

IMG_8913 Is it too early to start listening to Christmas music??? Not to freak anyone out, but it's 99 days from today! I had a hankerin' to listen to some Christmas music, and you know how the saying goes … “you can’t deny a hankerin’.” I know there are some “Christmas Music Purists” who won’t listen to Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving. My Dad is like that, and that’s how it was at our house when I was growing up. But, I have to start listening to it earlier, b/c it just makes me SO HAPPY!

IMG_8918 Autumn & I came home, had some dinner, and I laid down on the couch to rest my eyes for a few minutes. Well, I woke up an hour later! I guess I was really tired and my body needed the sleep. We went over to Curt & Mary’s to drop off some Project Life cards for a project I’m working on. Ashley was there w/ her kids and her littlest one had a shirt that matched Jessie’s shirt almost exactly. Too cute, and completely unplanned.

No comments: