CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Youth Temple Trip

IMG_8883 Today after work I stopped by Chipotle to get some dinner, and then I went to the temple for my ward (congregation) youth’s temple trip. Riannon was an angel and said that she could get Autumn from daycare and watched her for me so I could go, when I asked her last week.

P1130049Usually at temple trips I am bustling around keeping things running smoothly, but I really felt strongly that I needed to just sit and visit with the girls as they were waiting their turns. It was a great way to get to know the girls better and bond. I LOVE this group of youth so very much. Most of them had loads of homework to do, but they made the sacrifice to go to the temple instead, which is way more important.

IMG_8891 It’s tradition that we stop on the way home and get Little Caesar’s pizza and soda and just stand around in a parking lot and eat and talk. It was a wonderful evening, and I’m so thankful that I made the time to go. We have such incredibly strong & spiritual youth. I went over to Nate & Riannon’s house so Autumn wouldn’t wake up in the middle of the night and be scared.

No comments: