CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2015

Belated Birthday Card Game

IMG_9748 The weather forecast was right … it DID rain cats and dogs all day today. I dropped Autumn off a cheer practice and then went over to Karri’s house. We got together to play cards as a belated birthday celebration for me. We had pizza and for dessert I brought the divine homemade caramel I had left over from YWIE. It was bittersweet b/c this is the first time we’ve played cards since Melanie moved to Washington. Craig was a good sport and played cards w/ us so we could play Hand & Foot. So much has happened since we last got together (not with me but with Mary & Karri) that it was good to talk & catch up w/ each other all while laughing, eating good food, and having fun. I am so blessed to have such close kindred spirit friends.

No comments: