CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2015

SMU Saturday

IMG_9386I was able to get up this morning and go to the temple. I’ve really missed it since cheer season started and Autumn’s games are usually on Saturday mornings. Her game today isn’t until 2:00, and I’m so glad b/c the temple will be closed for cleaning for the next 5 weeks after today! There were 2 Polynesians (a boy & girl) going through for the first time, so my session was FULL of Polynesians.

IMG_5638 I came home, we had lunch, and then it was time to get ready for the game. We met up w/ the football players to decorate cars before caravanning down to the game together.

IMG_5673 We got to play at SMU stadium, which is awesome. The girls love getting to cheer at such a beautiful venue. I love this pic of them all lined up and watching the other team and waiting for it to be their turn.

IMG_5701 GO LIONS!

IMG_5727 Their half time cheer looked great down on the big field w/ their pink pom poms.

IMG_5756We beat the Eagles in a shut out game. It was a hot day, and the girls cheered their hearts out. I’m so proud of them! We came home and just laid on the bed underneath the ceiling fan for a while. We got some chores done around the house and spent the rest of the evening relaxing.

No comments: