CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Autumn & Abbey Time

IMG_0053 Donna brought Abbey over this morning at 7:00 so she could go to a church meeting. The girls had fun doing rainbow looms and talking while hanging out in their pajamas. Donna came to get Abbey at 9:00, so I sent Autumn w/ them so I could go to my ward council meeting.

IMG_0055The girls colored so nicely together during sacrament meeting. Since Thanksgiving is this week, I made 2 pans of brownies to give to the Young Women to tell them we are thankful for them and that we love them. It was so nice to meet together again since we haven’t had our normal meetings for 2 weeks due to the regional broadcast and then Stake Conference!

After YW I had Autumn carry the 2 pans b/c my arms were full of stuff I had to put in the YW closet. We were walking down the hall when all of a sudden I heard a loud noise that sounded like a bomb going off. I turned around and one of the glass pans had slipped and it SHATTERED on the ground. Luckily there were no little kids around and no one was hurt. A bunch of people in the hall came rushing over to help clean it up. I ran and got a trash can for us to put the big pieces in and then a vacuum so we could get all the little fragments.

Poor Autumn held it together until we got to the car and then she burst into tears. I told her it was OK, especially since it was just an accident. I think it scared her more than anything. We rushed home and had some quick soup for dinner, and then I had a YW pres meeting. I’m grateful for the ladies I get to serve w/ and that we’re all laid back and get along so well. But, we also work hard and get a lot accomplished in a little bit of time.

No comments: