CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2015

Chip Sandwich & Ice Cream Cone Beaks

IMG_9972 After work Autumn & I went to WalMart to get some more things that Mom wants us to send to her. We also did some of our own grocery shopping b/c we were out of a lot of our staple items. Our cart was full to overflowing, and it never goes unappreciated by me that we can afford to buy food and get it in such a convenient location. We were both hungry after shopping since we hadn’t eaten dinner yet. We stopped at Subway and got chips, sandwich, and a drink to share.

IMG_9974 I always make a “chip sandwich” for Autumn w/ the small crumbs. I put them onto a bigger chip and she eats it last. It’s little things like this that make me thankful for pictures so we can remember them.

IMG_9977 Once Nick got home from work, I went over to Mary’s house to watch Mockingjay: Part 1. We wanted to watch it in preparation for Part 2 that we’re going to go see on Thursday. There were a lot of things I had forgotten, so it was a good review. Mary’s new craft room at her new house is SUPER NICE! It was a blast to be back together, but we missed having our 5th friend, Melanie! Mary had Blue Bell ice cream for us, and we were being funny w/ the ice cream cones and acting like they were beaks. We get pretty silly when it’s late at night and we’re sleep deprived. That’s one of the many many reasons I LOVE these ladies so much.

No comments: