CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tornado Warning Tuesday

IMG_9983 It was crazy to be woken up at 4:22 am to the sound of the tornado warning siren!!! I hurried and turned on the TV since we still had power to see if I needed to wake up Autumn & Nick and get in the closet under the stairs. Luckily I didn’t have to do that b/c a tornado never materialized, and I was able to go back to bed at 4:48.

IMG_9994 This was the GORGEOUS sunset tonight! We went over to Britt’s tonight to drop off a whole load of stuff that he’s going to take to Mom & Dad in Africa next week. I’m glad I was able to get all of the stuff on Mom’s list that they need/want. I’m also glad Britt can take it to them.

IMG_0002 For dinner tonight we had one of our favorites … kale, sausage, beans & pasta. It’s a recipe I found online when I googled the random ingredients I had to make something for dinner several months ago. We liked it so much that we’ve made it at least once a week since then. Here’s the recipe that I’ve adapted a little bit (we like more sauce).

No comments: