CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2015

End Of The Season Cheer Party

IMG_6128 As soon as I got Autumn from daycare we rushed home to pick up the books I had put together of cheer pictures this season for us to give to the coaches. I ordered them on Monday & they were delivered today. Then we hurried over to the $1 store to get some bags and tissue paper to put the books in. Then we went to Main Event for the end of the season cheer party. It was PACKED full of fun things. First off was bowling and then dinner.

IMG_6138 Next each of the girls got a card that had money on it for them to go play arcade games. It was funny to see these cute littler girls all lined up on these sporty motorcycles.

IMG_6141 Autumn & I love playing this air hockey game.

IMG_6157 As if all of that wasn’t enough, we also go to go play laser tag. The girls were SUPER hyper while we waited in line for our turn.

IMG_0027 I had planned on just standing in a corner and shooting at people, but I ended up running around. It was a such a BLAST (pun intended). I was surprised at how much fun we had.

IMG_6166 After laser tag it was time for dessert & awards.

IMG_6181 This has been such a great season w/ such a wonderful group of girls.

IMG_6186 The coaches seemed to love their gifts. I even got each of the girls to sign their names next to their pictures on one of the pages while we were bowling. I hope the coaches know how much we truly love and appreciate them and all they have done for our girls this year.

IMG_6190 One last group huddle & cheer. ROAR, Lady Lions!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

What a fun party! Awesome coaches have such an impact! Glad she has good ones! Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!!