CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2015

Last Cheer Practice

IMG_9942 Tonight was Autumn’s last cheer practice for the season, which means it was my last free Friday night. Instead of going out and doing something fun I went to Costco and bought a bunch of stuff that Mom needs me to send to her via a friend that’s going to visit. But, I’m glad I was able to find everything on her list and I also got a big $10 pizza for dinner. This has been such a great cheer season. It’s funny to see how the clothing of the girls has changed over the season. It was SO HOT during the first few weeks of practice and now they’re all wearing long pants and jackets.

IMG_9949 We came home from cheer practice, Autumn showered, and then I put her hair in curlers b/c she wants it curly for competition tomorrow. She’s so sweet, peaceful, and angelic looking when she’s asleep. I like to go in and check on her when she’s asleep, b/c it reminds me to really treasure her. Sometimes I get so caught up in the minutia of daily living that I don’t appreciate the fact that I’m her Mom as much as I should. I tell her all the time that she’s my greatest blessing. When I was little I knew I wanted to be a Mom when I grew up, and she’s the reason I get to live my dream. I’m so grateful she’s mine and that I’m hers!

Paris I feel especially grateful that she’s safe asleep in her bed after the bombs and gun massacre in Paris, France today! My heart just aches for those who lost loved ones, and how wicked this world is becoming.

No comments: