CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Mommy/Daughter Date: The Lion King

IMG_9932 Tonight Autumn & I went on a Mommy/Daughter date. It was her cheer coach’s birthday today so we went and decorated her front door w/ notes and balloons and a Starbucks giftcard. Then we went and saw one of the local middle school’s productions of The Lion King. Since it was just a middle school I admit that I had pretty low expectations. I was blown away by how incredible it was!!!

Just the costumes and sets alone were impressive. Pumba's costume blew.me.away!!! Talk about innovative and professional looking. And check out that phenomenal sun backdrop made of fabric and pvc pipes!!!

IMG_9923 I love my Autumn girl and am so glad that she likes going to the theater w/ me. What an enjoyable Mommy/Daughter date!!!

IMG_9926 Look at how great the clothes, headdresses, and makeup were! Autumn & I both loved it, and sang Hakuna Matata the whole way home.

No comments: