CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Type 3 Birthday Clothes

IMG_9825Mom wanted to see some pictures of what my new clothes I got for my birthday looked like on me. The lighting isn’t very good in this picture, but it shows my new Type 3 orange shirt and Type 3 blue skirt. I have to admit that it’s fun to wear colors I normally never would have in the past. My closet used to be 98% full of black clothes and now it’s only about 20% black clothes.

It was so nice to come home tonight and not have anything we had to do or have anywhere to be. We had dinner together, got some things done around the house, and then got to sit and relax on the couch together while watching a little TV before bed. It’s great to have some down time mixed into the busy week.

No comments: