CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Indexing, Movie, & Packing

 It was sooooooooo slow at work today that I was able to do a lot of indexing. Once I got my work done this morning, I had the whole rest of the afternoon to do nothing. I LOVE doing the World War II drafts, and since I've done them so much I can fly through them pretty fast. I indexed my 3,000th record today, which is pretty cool since I have never really indexed before until this year. It's one small way I can help in family history work.
 
I stopped at Costco on my way home to get a pizza & a bagged salad for dinner. Autumn & I went over to Deckers to eat dinner and watch "Once I Was A Beehive." Craig was telling us at dinner about the devastation up in Farmersville from the tornadoes last week. A group from their ward went up there to help w/ the cleanup and he said his arms are so tired from working a chainsaw ALL day cutting up trees.
 
The movie was really cute and I'm glad Autumn was there to watch it w/ us. She said she really liked it. When we got home I put her to bed and then helped Nick pack for his trip to El Salvador to see Savi tomorrow. He had everything together, but it was just thrown into his bag. I helped him put it in there nicely so he doesn't have to dig through his whole bag everyday to find what he needs. I'm super excited for him and this fun adventure he'll have.

No comments: