CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tree Climbers

 Riannon texted me this picture of Autumn & Olivia playing in the trees out front. I'm so incredibly thankful to them for watching Autumn 2 days last week and 2 days this week b/c it has saved me A LOT of money by not having her at daycare.
 
 Autumn was so happy to wear her new pink sparkly shoes and this shirt we got at the kid's consignment store yesterday. I think it's a super cute shirt w/ the asymmetrical hemline. We came home, had dinner, and she even made her lunch for tomorrow.
 
I saw this on Facebook and had to share it b/c it's so true! The weather here in North Texas is crazy.
 

1 comment:

packmom said...

Love that tree climber picture. How fun! Looks like you all had an amazing Christmas. The weather in Texas has been crazy. I have a sister and my parents who live there so I always follow the Texas weather to make sure they are ok and thank goodness they are never in any of the bad spots. Have fun ringing in the New Year!