CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Adam

We call today Christmas Adam since it's the day before Christmas Eve, and Adam came before Eve. It was soooooooo slow at work, so my boss let me leave at 2:30. That worked out perfectly, b/c Nick watched Autumn for me today so I didn't have to pay for daycare. But he had to leave for work at 3:00, so I made it home in time for him to leave and go to work.

Autumn & I went to Jersey Mike's for dinner b/c we had a coupon. Their #13 is so delicious and is super flavorful. Autumn doesn't look very impressed in this picture, but she was just giving me the stink eye b/c I was trying to sneak a picture. LOL.
 
After our tummies were full (since you shouldn't shop on an empty stomach), we went to WalMart to get the ingredients for scrapple and a few other things. It was super nice not having Young Women's tonight. We came home and spent the rest of the evening cleaning up the house a little bit and relaxing.

No comments: