CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Swapping Babysitting

 Nate was off again today & Riannon didn't have to go into work until the afternoon. Nate texted me this cute picture of them all in aprons. They were cleaning out the pumpkin so they could cook it.

 Nate had asked yesterday if I could watch Olivia tonight so they could go on a date and see the new Star Wars movie. We ate dinner and they left to go on their date. We went over to the free Tuesday night craft thing. Tonight we got to make little snow globes out of mason jars. A fun addition tonight was this couple that was making balloon animals & figures. Autumn got a green & pink candy cane.

 There were also free horse drawn carriage rides, but the wait in line was going to be at least an hour. We didn't want to wait that long so we walked around the shopping mall & stopped to take pictures.

The girls had a blast running around this big field and playing. It was such a pleasant evening (68 degrees) and there were a lot of people out and about. After a while we walked over to Michaels so I could buy some more cellophane bags for the names of Christ treats to take to work tomorrow.

We finally called it a night at 8:00 and went back to Nate & Riannon's so I could put Olivia to bed. They got home from their date around 8:30, so Autumn & I came home and I got her to bed. Then I sat at my kitchen table and put together my Project Life album for next year while I had Steel Magnolias on in the background.

No comments: