CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2015

Shopping & Pasta Galore

 Nate was an angel & watched Autumn for me again today so I didn't have to pay for her to be at daycare. After I picked her up we went shopping w/ some of her Christmas money at the kid's consignment store. She tried on a lot of things, and she ended up buying 2 pairs of shoes and 2 shirts for around $20. She loved these sparkly pink hitops so much that she put them on in the car. We went to get some penne dolcelatta for dinner. Autumn likes to stand and watch them cook it.
 
It was good, but the guy making it seemed like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't fill the bowl like they usually do. So, both Autumn & I were still hungry when we got home. I had all the ingredients to make this cheesy chicken bacon broccoli pasta. We all love it so much that I doubled it b/c we always want more. It's super delicious!

No comments: