CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2016

Dinner With Nate

We invited Nate over for dinner tonight, b/c Riannon and Olivia are in California visiting her sister and Mom. I texted him and said we were having mac & cheese and salad for dinner if he wanted to come over. Soooo gourmet, I know. He came over and we actually sat down at our formal dining room table and ate together. We got out our fancy glasses and a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling cider I had left over from the holidays. We toasted to it being Autumn's birthday soon.

It was good to sit and talk to him. We asked him all about the cool police stuff he's been doing. He stayed until 8:15 when the sister missionaries came over to talk. They asked how they could help me w/ my calling in Young Women's and I told them about some less active girls they could go and visit. I am beyond thankful that I served a mission, but I'm so glad I don't have to go out tracting (knocking on doors) and riding bikes in the dark and cold. Bless their hearts!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Looks like you have great youth in your ward. Your family dinner looks fun, and I love your post about doing hard things. That is important! Hope you are doing well!