CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Random Weather & A Heartfelt Note

 I had checked the weather forecast for the whole week before I went and got my car washed on Monday, and it said it was going to be sunny the whole week. Well, as you can see my car wash didn't even last a whole week. It started to sprinkle on my way into work and by 11:00 this is what the weather looked like outside. It was a rain/sleet/hail/wintery mix.
 
 You can really see the hail accumulation in this pic. It's weird, b/c it was 43 degrees outside so it wasn't even close to freezing yet we got this weird weather. I'm so thankful to be inside a nice office and that we have lots of windows so we can still look out and enjoy the beauty of it all while staying warm & dry.
 
Autumn gave me this big 4 page note she made for me when I picked her up from daycare. My favorite line is, "Thank you for paying for the house and the electricity, water, and food. You're the best. If I didn't have you then I would be living out in nature and having bug bites all over me."
 
It was such a sweet and heartfelt note and made my day. I'm for sure saving this whole thing and putting it in my Project Life book. We had nowhere to be and nothing to do tonight, and it was so nice to just stay home and spend time together.

No comments: