CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2016

Dinner At Our House

 I was making dinner when Nate called to ask me something. I told them to come over for dinner, b/c this new recipe I was trying made a lot of food. Plus, they have us over to dinner a lot. You can see behind Autumn that they brought a bunch of suitcases over w/ them for us to use on our trip to South Africa.

We talked for a long time, and then Nate brought up Downton Abbey. They've been binge watching it and I said I have all the seasons on DVD. I think they're on Season 4, so we put that in. But then a few minutes into the show Riannon realized it was already 8:30 and they needed to go home & put Olivia to bed. It was fun having them over to our house for a change!

No comments: