CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Snap A Pic Instead

This was the only picture I took today (shocking, I know). I have been so busy at work trying to get everything done before I leave for South Africa for 2 weeks on Thursday. Over the past month I've been putting together a list of step by step instructions of the things that Lori will need to take care of while I'm gone. I'm also trying to get every email answered and every order put in so I leave no loose ends or things undone.

After work/school Autumn & I went to WalMart to get a few last things like a neck pillow to use on the plane, treats, etc. This pitcher on an end cap totally caught my eye, and I was super tempted to buy it b/c of the awesome tropical print. It just screams me! But, I decided to take a pic instead b/c I don't need another plastic pitcher to clutter up my house.

We came home, had dinner, and started doing laundry so we can put outfits together and start to pack for our trip. I can't believe we will be leaving for South Africa in a few days. It seemed so long away when Dad booked our tickets, and now it's suddenly here!!!

No comments: