CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2016

2 Activities & 2 Movies In One Night

 Tonight after we scarfed down some dinner, Autumn & I went over to her volleyball practice. Riannon let Autumn have her old wrestling knee pads, which was super nice!

 We share the other 1/2 of the gym with a 1st grader team. Tonight after warm ups and practicing some skills they had the 2 teams play against each other just to get the feel of where to stand, how hard you have to hit the ball to get it over the net, etc. Let's just say our team has A LOT of work to do!

 As soon as practice was over at 8:00 we rushed over to attend a jazz concert. One of the YW in our ward is in the jazz band and we told her we'd try to make it to her concert. She's the one on the left standing up in the back on the platform playing the bass. I'm not a big fan of jazz music and am good with listening to it in just 30 minute increments. It was a good concert, and I'm glad we went. 

 We hurried home, I got Autumn to bed, and then when Nick got home from work I hurried over to the movie theater. I met up w/ Mary & Karri and we saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. I'm a huge fan of the first one, and I thought this one was super cute. I'm so glad they had all the same actors as the last one. They also included a lot of jokes from the last one like the Dad always fixing things with Windex. It's one I would for sure see again and will buy on DVD. When we took this picture we said we had to look like we were pulling back each other's neck fat like they do on the movie. LOL!

After the movie got over, we met up w/ Karri & Mary's girls and some of their friends to see Superman vs. Batman at midnight. It was good and I'm glad I saw it once, but it's not one I would buy on DVD. I'm excited that they included Wonder Woman & am looking forward to her movie coming out next year.

I didn't get home until 2:40 am!!! As I pulled into the garage I noticed that my odometer read 100,000!!! I'm glad I noticed so I could snap a picture as I was getting out of the car. It's hard to believe that I've had this car for almost 5 years! It's been a great car and I hope it continues to be.

No comments: