CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dinner With Nicky Snicky

 After work/school Autumn & I went to check out our favorite blue bonnet place to see if they were growing yet. There were a few small patches, but nothing significant. Since we were close to Nick's work, we decided to stop there for dinner. I texted him to see if he was on break and could come eat w/ us. He never responded b/c he keeps his phone on silent at work, but he just randomly happened to walk around the corner where we were sitting! We talked him into taking his break and eating w/ us. It was fun to sit and visit for a few minutes.

 After we ate, we walked around the store to get a few groceries. Even though we don't drink alcohol, I had to stop and take a picture of these cans b/c the name made me laugh. Fire Ant Funeral? Who comes up with these names ... very clever.

After we got our few groceries we went over to Bath & Body Works to get some wall plug-in refills since we are out. It was dangerous to walk in there, b/c they had just put out all of their Hawaiian inspired scents! Autumn & I had fun going around and smelling the different options. She wanted me to take her picture by this hula girl. She cracks me up!

No comments: