CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Open House & Olivia


 It was really slow at work today, so I was able to get my taxes filed. WOOT WOOT! That's such a good feeling to have that done. I left work a little bit early today so I could hurry and get Autumn & we could go over to her school for Open House. I wanted to get there before the crowds got crazy, especially since the parking lot is small and there aren't enough spots for everyone. We just LOVE her teacher, b/c she's a kindred spirit. She understands Autumn's need to go slow and take her time and not feel rushed. I'm so proud of my Autumn Girl, and the great student she is. However, I'm more proud of the fact that her teachers say she is pleasant, helpful, and kind to everyone.

 After Open House we went over to Nate & Riannon's so we could watch Olivia. Nate was working & Riannon wanted to go to an emergency preparedness fireside their ward's Relief Society had put together. Autumn & Olivia are such cute friends and love to be cuddled up in the same chair. Olivia's new favorite movie that she likes to watch over and over is "The Little Mermaid." It's such a classic!

Olivia ran into one of the chairs and "bonkied" her head. Autumn is such a nurturing and naturally loving person. She ran over to the freezer and got her an ice pack (even though she really didn't need it) to make her feel better. Autumn is going to be such a wonderful mother.

Since I'm a Type 3 and today is 3/3 I wanted to say how thankful I am that Living Your Truth came into our lives when it did. For me it's more than what color and type of clothes to wear. It's helped me to understand Autumn & her "type" so I am better able to relate to her and change the way I interact w/ her. It has helped our relationship by leaps and bounds.

No comments: