CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Donuts, A Walk, & Volleyball

Autumn had to be school early this morning to get some extra help w/ her math in preparation for the STAAR test coming up next month. Since we were up so early, we had time to run and get our favorite donuts before I dropped her off at school.

While Autumn was at volleyball practice tonight I decided to walk for an hour instead of just sitting there reading a book. It was perfect weather and as you can see, a very pretty view.

Of course I had to stop and take pictures of all the pretty flowers I saw in the yard's around the neighborhood I was walking through.

Hibiscus flowers are one of my top 5 favorites!

Autumn's volleyball coach calls her "Always Ready Autumn," b/c she's always in this stance and is ready to receive the ball when it's hit over the net. Autumn loves getting that special distinction/recognition and makes sure she lives up to it.

No comments: