CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2016

Fun Dash & Watching Olivia


Today at Autumn's school they had a Fun Dash. It's a fundraiser to help their school. She was so thrilled that I donated a little money, b/c she was able to get a special "ice" bracelet. Then she wanted the "mega" bracelet, but I told her she'd have to pay for that herself. To my surprise, she did! Since it was going towards helping her school I let her. It looks like she had a great time.

After we ate dinner, we went over to Nate & Riannon's so we could watch Olivia while Riannon did a ride along w/ Nate. Autumn & Olivia both wanted to just stay inside and relax, so we watched Robin Hood. Such a good one! I have vivid memories as a little girl of going and putting on my favorite cherry dress before the love scene where Robin Hood gives Maid Marian a flower ring and the firefly lands in the middle of it. I would dance around the living room during that song in my cherry dress. LOL!

After the movie it was Olivia's bedtime. We got her in her jammies and Autumn read her a bedtime story. So cute! Autumn & I spent the rest of the evening watching a show we found on Amazon Prime. It's called "Just Add Magic." It was a little suspenseful/scary for Autumn in a few parts but she really liked it overall. We finally turned it off and fell asleep on the couch at 11:30 pm. Riannon got home around 1:00 am and then we went home to our own beds and went right back to sleep.

I also wanted to document that today I started a new program to get healthier. I have a few friends that are doing it, which is a big help b/c then we can be each other's cheerleaders. I hope it's successful and produces the results I'm expecting to see! YAY for better health!!!

No comments: