CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Administrative Professionals Day

My boss is so awesome & remembers to bring me something every year for Administrative Professionals Day. I'm shocked that I have kept my plant from last year alive all this time. It's nice to be recognized & appreciated.

Luna has gotten SO BIG lately! I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since she's been here! She's cute but she has gotten so big that we have to keep her out in the warehouse. She's too noisy and too high energy to keep her in the front office. She gets into everything, chews on the furniture, and rips apart papers. She'll be going away to training to become a hunting dog soon.

We didn't have Young Women's tonight b/c we've got Youth Conference on Friday & Saturday. That will be so weird when I'm released someday and I have ALL of my Wednesday nights free!

No comments: