CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2016

Goggles, And Onions, And Brownies! Oh My!

Tonight for Family Home Evening, Nate & Riannon hosted. Riannon was chopping onions but they were making her cry so Nate took over and wore his swim goggles so the onion fumes wouldn't hurt his eyes. He cracks me up! 

For dinner we had stuffed bell peppers, and they were so good. We made brownies for our FHE treat, but they didn't have any canola or vegetable oil so we improvised and used coconut oil instead. It was soooooooooooo good! The brownies tasted like almond joys, and the tops were crispy on top and gooey in the middle. I think I'll be making brownies w/ coconut oil from now on! YUM!

For our lesson, I shared some of the thoughts from the YSA fireside last night about the First Vision. We talked about some of the things we can learn from it. One of my favorites is that Heavenly Father knows us by name and is so involved in the details of our lives. It was a great way to spend a Monday night!

No comments: