CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Graduation Decorations & Games From My Babysitting Kit

 Autumn & I got up early this morning so we could go over and decorate the yard & door of one of my Laurels who is graduating today. She is doing an online performance arts school, and their graduation is today. We're so proud of her and can't wait to see what great things are in store for her.

 After church things were crazy. Autumn & I came home and I started making dinner, but didn't get to finish. I didn't allot enough time between starting dinner and my YW Presidency meeting. We try to keep our meetings to about an hour, but this one ended up being 2 1/2 hours, b/c we are finalizing details for YW camp. I will be SO THANKFUL when camp is over, b/c it's incredibly stressful.

After the meeting, I needed some time to decompress from all the information & decisions & stress. So, Autumn & I played some games that I used to have in my babysitting kit from when I was in young women's. I remember playing this Mickey Mouse pizza game that Mom got for me to keep kids entertained when I would babysit.

It's surreal to think that I am now playing these games w/ my own daughter, who is 9 years old! How in the world am I old enough to have a 9 year old?!?! It feels like just a year or two ago that I was in Young Women's and now I'm the YW President! Time is a tricky thing.

No comments: