CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Not Waiting Until The Last Minute & New Bed Linens

 Autumn had a mini meltdown tonight, b/c tomorrow is Field Day at her school and her swimsuits from last summer don't fit to her picky standards. So, after I got her to calm down, apologize, and we had a talk about not waiting until the last minute to tell me that she needs something for school, we got in the car and went to WalMart. We got her 2 new swimsuits that meet her comfort standards along w/ a pair of water shoes.

Then when we got home, we couldn't find our beach towels that we usually keep in the linen closet. We looked everywhere until I remembered she had used them for the spa day in the upstairs game room. Since we were looking in the linen closet, I found these luxurious purple sheets I had never used before. I washed them and put them on my bed tonight. I also found this fun bedspread that I forgot I had.

 Of course I had to include a Snapchat pic I found on my phone. She took about 12 different Snapchat pictures, but this was the one I liked the best.

No comments: