CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Snapchat Silliness

 Church today was really nice b/c I didn't have any meetings. I didn't even have to teach in Laurels, b/c Ashley taught since it's one of her last Sundays. She did a great job. I ran into Liz in the hall and invited her & her family over for dinner b/c we haven't had a chance to get together in a while. We came home, our home teachers came at 3:30, and then Liz & family came over at 5:30. After we ate dinner Autumn got out my phone to show them Snapchat. We laughed SO HARD with the face swapping one. This is Liz & Autumn.

 Me & Liz. YIKES!!!

 Liz & Liberty

 Jacob & Liberty

 Me & Jacob. Jacob looks SCARY in this one!!!

Then Jacob as an old woman. Seriously, our sides hurt so bad b/c we were laughing so hard for so long. It felt good to laugh that hard.

After they left, I went over to one of my less active Young Women's house to bring her some birthday cake I had made since it's her birthday today.

No comments: