CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Autumn At The Aquarium

 Lexie texted me these pics of the fun time they had at the aquarium today! Autumn was brave and touched the iguana.
 
 She looks a little terrified to be standing so close to this parrot. LOL!
 
 The kids even got to feed the sting rays in this tank! So cool! I'm thrilled that she's having such a good time, but now she's never going to want to come home. Ba ha ha!
 
Tonight after work I stopped at Fuzzy's Tacos to get their yummy chicken salad b/c I had a hankerin'. Plus, their avocado ranch dressing is delicious. Once my tummy was full, I went shopping at WalMart for all of the perishable food for Young Women's camp that I couldn't buy too far in advance. I took that all over to Mom & Dad's house and got it put away, came home, relaxed for a little bit, and went to bed.

No comments: