CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2016

FHE Concert With Liz & Lib

 Lexie texted me this picture while I was at work. I'm so glad Autumn's having fun, even though I miss her terribly! It's weird, b/c it's nice not having her here b/c I was able to get A LOT done for camp right after work. But then I miss her so much and can't wait to be back together again.


 I did a lot of camp stuff after work, and then I met up w/ Liz & Liberty at an outside concert that our city puts on during the summer. We just bring blankets and chairs and dinner and sit on this grassy hillside. Tonight's band was a country band. They were good, but the music was WAY.TOO.LOUD!!!
 
Jacob had a blast running around w/ the other kids that were there. I had fun loving on Baby Jordan & laughing w/ Liz & Liberty. We only stayed until intermission at 8:00, b/c they needed to get their kids to bed and I needed to get myself to bed.

No comments: