CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2016

Dive-In Movie With Riannon & Olivia

It felt good to be back in my normal work schedule today. I thought I would have a TON of work to catch up on since I was gone for 3 days. There was enough work to be caught up to keep me busy, but not overwhelmed, which is perfect.

 When I picked Autumn up from Nate & Riannon's yesterday, Riannon told me that their neighborhood pool was having a "Dive-In Movie," and asked us if we wanted to go with them. OF COURSE! Autumn & I went home, ate dinner, got on our suits, and went to the dive-in movie.

The movie they showed was Hotel Transylvania 2, and they even had complimentary buttered popcorn, caramel popcorn, and all sorts of drinks! The movie didn't start until 8:30-ish b/c it needed to be somewhat dark to see the screen. We finally left at 9:30 even though the movie wasn't over b/c we were tired and needed to get Olivia & Autumn to bed. Autumn & I got home at 10:00 and both fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

No comments: