CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2016

K & K Face Swap

 I love getting texts w/ pic like this from Riannon throughout the day. I'm glad Autumn's having fun, that she's spending time with family, and that she's a good helper!

 After I picked Autumn up tonight, we went over to D's to say hi to them b/c Autumn hasn't seen the girls in a while. While Karri and I talked, Autumn had fun swapping faces w/ them.

This one w/ Kylie cracks me up. Their noses both look so pointy. We finally left at 6:00 so we could come home and have dinner. I asked Autumn if she wanted to go see a movie or go do something fun since it's Friday night, but she just said she wanted to veg out at home and "organize" her room. I'm glad that she feels comfortable and home and that she likes being a homebody.

No comments: