CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Last Day Of School Celebration

 Today was the last day of school and to celebrate Autumn & her good grades, we went to Cheddars. She LOVES their honey butter croissants. For some reason she used to call them "eggrolls" when she was little. LOL! I'm so proud of her and all of her hard work this year.

 

I might just be me, but it seems like she has grown A LOT from the beginning of the school year to now. In the pic on the left she still looks like a little girl and in the pic on the right she looks like a pre-teen!

After dinner we came home and just relaxed and watched TV since there was no homework to get done! YAY! When I was moving the pictures off my phone to my computer I found this one that Autumn took of her hamster, Humphrey. He's a cute little guy. Too bad we can't hold him and pet him, b/c he bites. I let Autumn stay up until 9:00 tonight since it was the last day of school.

No comments: