CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2016

Doughnuts, A Play Date, & Graduation Decorations

 There was a loud knock on the door this morning at 6:30, which woke me up. It was Nate dropping off some treats for Autumn for getting good grades. Plus, it's National Doughnut Day. He got her a "buh-clair" (that's what she used to call eclairs) which is what Papa used to bring her every Friday morning when he was teaching seminary. It was nice to not have to worry about having her to school before the late bell rang. We still had to leave the house around the same time, so I could get to work on time after dropping her off at daycare. But, it's nice to not worry if we're a few minutes late leaving the house.

 After dinner I dropped her off at Lindsey's house for a play date. While she was gone I maximized that time and got A LOT done! I went and picked up a bunch of battery powered fans, tarps, and tents that someone in the ward is letting us borrow for camp.

 Then I went and decorated Ashley's door since she's graduating tonight. She lives close to where the graduation was taking place, and as I was decorating her door I heard the graduation song playing. It actually made me get all weepy eyed! In no time at all, that will be my Autumn girl who's graduating from high school.

After that, I went across town to drop off some stuff to Chris G, who is flying to South Africa next week for an internship w/ school. He's going a few days before his classmates to spend some time in Joburg & will be staying w/ Mom & Dad. So, Mom had me send a few things w/ him.

By this time it was 8:40 and so I drove back across town to go pick up Autumn from her play date. We came home and both went to sleep since we have a big day tomorrow.


No comments: