CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Cheer Camp, Costco, Eyebrows, & A Free Dinner

 It was hard getting up early this morning since we had such a late night last night. But, we got up and I dropped Autumn off at cheer camp at 8:45 am. It has been raining A LOT the past few days, so we left a little early to give ourselves enough time to drive slowly in the torrential downpour. After I dropped her off, I decided to stop by Costco to stock up on some things for our house and for Mom & Dad's house. They will be coming home from their mission next week, and needed things like toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap, eggs, milk, bread, etc.

I got there before Costco opened, so I went and got in line to have the rotation and balance done on my tires. Then I went and did my shopping while I waited for my car to be done. I still had some time to kill after I had finished all my shopping so I grabbed a book and sat on one of the display couches to relax and read.

 I went and got Autumn from cheer camp and then we grabbed some lunch & went to Papa & Mimi's house to eat and drop off their stuff at their house. Then we went to my nail appointment at 2:00. I had them wax Autumn's eyebrows b/c her eyebrows were scary looking! You can see how red it was above, below, and between her eyebrows where they had to wax. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get a few things I needed that Costco didn't have.

 Next up was a stop by the D's house to pick up some missionary signs to take to the airport when Papa & Mimi get home next week. Their son just came home from a mission a few weeks ago, and they had some signs we could use. I'm glad Kylie was home, b/c she is leaving to go to college next week and we won't get to see her again before she leaves. She has been such an ANGEL to Autumn, and is someone that Autumn adores and admires. I'm so thankful that Autumn has such incredible young women to look up to for examples. We're going to miss Kylie big time!

 At 5:30 we went to a new restaurant that is opening next week for a free meal. I saw a thing on Facebook last week saying they were giving away free meals if you would come and review the restaurant before it opens. That way their workers could have a "practice run" before the Grand Opening. This meal would have been around $10, and it was great! It fed both of us, and we even had a little bit left over to take home to Nick. The chicken (which is their specialty) was really flavorful and tender. We'll definitely be coming back as customers once they open.

 Since Autumn had lice last week, we did another treatment again tonight just to make sure we didn't miss any. I gave myself one too ... just in case! I'd rather be overzealous about the treatments than not! LICK SUCK!!!

No comments: