CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2016

Luna's Back & FHE

 Ms. Lori was sooooooooooooooo happy today when she came into the office and saw that her "baby" Luna was back from duck hunting training for a few weeks. It's crazy to see how big Luna has gotten in just a few months! Luna is so well behaved now, so the training is for sure working.

I am stressed out at work w/ all the Quickbooks/accounting stuff my boss is wanting me to do. I was DONE for the day, so Autumn & I came home after I picked her up instead of staying at Nate & Riannon's for Family Home Evening. It's a good thing we did, b/c Nick was off from work and was just hanging out at home by himself. We had dinner and then had our own little FHE. We watched an animated video about Joseph in Egypt. Then we talked about all of the MANY lessons we can learn from him and his story. I really need to have Autumn watch Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat sometime, b/c it's a fun way to learn about Joseph's story. Plus, who doesn't LOVE Donny Osmond?

No comments: