CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2016

Walkin' & Cheerin'

 Tonight Autumn did her homework while I made dinner. We ate, and then I dropped her off at cheer practice. Since practice is only an hour, I didn't want to drive all the way home just to be home for 20 minutes and have to come back to get her. So, I went on a brisk walk for that one hour to get in some good exercise. I found this beautiful bridge while out on my walk.

 I also got to enjoy this gorgeous sky while working up a sweat.

 I hope the girls are ready for their first game, which is coming up soon. Based on what their coach was saying to them, they're not.

Autumn is so excited that they're doing stunts this year. She LOVES being the "back spotter" b/c that means she's "super strong."

No comments: