CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Dinner Out With Liz

 I dropped Autumn off at Nate & Riannon's after work today so Liz & I could go out to dinner. We haven't had a chance to hang out & visit for a long time, so we were well overdue. We ended up going to Cheesecake Factory. I was good & got the lettuce chicken wraps.

I did that b/c I knew I would be splurging w/ my calories on dessert. Liz got a new nutella cheesecake (DIVINE) & I got the warm apple crumble b/c I've had a hankerin' for it for a few days. It was so worth the calories! It was wonderful to spend that time w/ Liz and catch up w/ each other. I'm incredibly thankful for her and her friendship, and I'm so happy we've stayed such close friends for so long.

Autumn said it's not fair that I get to go out with my friends without her. I reminded her that she's having a friend over to spend the night tomorrow. And that I do A LOT for her by taking her to cheer practice, going to all her cheer games, etc. Once I pointed all of that out she said, "OK, I guess you need a break too sometimes." LOL!

No comments: