CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Family Home Evening

 
 Mom & Dad are in Austin visiting Lexie & her family. So, we had FHE over at Nate & Riannon's tonight since we couldn't do it last nice b/c of Autumn's cheer practice. We had some DELICIOUS Mexican food. For the lesson I shared this article, "Why Do We Feel Damaged When Others Are Blessed?" I really liked these quotes:

  • His is a kingdom of strange arithmetic, where He leaves 99 to find a lost one, puts the last first, elevates servants to the throne, and is moved to His very core by the faith of the simple, the weak, the overlooked, and the ignored.
  • "Somewhere in the world, there’s a gap shaped just like you. Once you find it, you’ll slide right in." And so I move forward, still struggling at times with childish envy and fear of earthly and heavenly neglect, but ever reaching to be the me God wants me to be. 
I got to love on Baby Spencer while we watched 101 Dalmatians. He's such a love bug and doesn't cry very much. We're so glad he's a part of our family!

No comments: