CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2016

Pining Away For Poldark

Tonight when we got home from work/school, we ate some dinner and then I took Autumn to cheer practice. While she was gone, I went online and watched the first episode of Season 2 of Poldark. It showed in England a few weeks ago and won't show here in the USA until this Sunday. However, just like w/ Downton Abbey, I can't wait that long and have to see it NOW!

It was soooooooooooo good & Aidan Turner has such rugged and brooding good looks.

Mmmmm hmmmm!

I had to pull myself away from my laptop to go get Autumn from cheer practice. There was this AWESOME lightning storm going on in these clouds. There wasn't any rain, just lots and lots of flashes of lightning.

As soon as we got home I put Autumn to bed, and then went back to watching Poldark. I didn't stop at episode 1.

I also watched episodes 2 and 3. Even though I've already watched them online, I'll still be recording them when they show on PBS starting on Sunday.

No comments: