CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2016

Spacers & Baby Spencer Pics

Today after school I took Autumn to get her spacers put in. She was so excited to have them in and thought she was so cool ... that is until they started to hurt later this evening. I gave her some Motrin to help w/ the pain.

 Riannon had asked me earlier in the week if I could take some baby pics for them. I warned her that I just take pics for fun and that it might end up looking like a Pinterest FAIL! We didn't have good lighting to take pics, but we took a few test shots just to see if the backdrop and set up would work. I got this good one that I just LOVE even though we were just messing around.

This one just MELTS my heart!!! So sweet & tender. I'm excited to try and get some better shots once we have good lighting.

We had steaks & salad for dinner and it was delicious. We had fun just hanging out together, talking, laughing, and watching TV.

No comments: