CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Work Training Trip

 I LOVE staying at Marriott hotels, b/c they always have a Book of Mormon in the nightstand. I had forgotten mine at home, so I was able to just use this one to get my daily scripture study in.

 This was a cool art feature at the hotel.

 I met my boss in the lobby of our hotel and we went to the other hotel where the training was taking place. It had this really pretty courtyard in the middle of the hotel.

 The morning training went well, and then we got to have a DELICIOUS catered lunch. There was green salad, potato salad, coleslaw, brisket, turkey, rolls, and for dessert there was a citrus cheesecake.

 The afternoon training went well, too. I think it's going to be a great new system, but just like getting a new cell phone, it will take some getting used to at first.

My boss was going out to dinner w/ a bunch of the other bosses to schmooze, but I just wanted to go back to the hotel and relax. So, my boss gave me his car to drive myself back and he caught a ride w/ the other guys. I was so happy to see Autumn smiling (instead of crying) this time when I called. After we finished talking I watched the first episode of the new season of Project Runway. I'm definitely getting sick b/c my nose is runny and my throat hurts. UGH! I went to bed early again so my body can get the rest that it needs.

No comments: